What muscle do girls like the most 2 ?

I’ll preface this by stating what should be obvious, every girl is going to be different, there’s going to be a lot of cultural variance, and even differences within a country or area. But, if I had to wager an empirical opinion about American girls I’d argue they definitely aren’t interested in a body builder/“Mr. Universe” and would rather a sculpted athletic build.
Honestly, I have no idea where the perception that girls friend this attractive comes from:
And that was the most “normal looking” photo I could find.
Poll ten ladies and I’d imagine you’d end up with 8/10 preferring:
Or:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you need to eat to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time ?

Once you gain the amount of muscle mass you want, how can you stop getting heavier or bigger

How can you increase your muscle mass and definition as a woman